- Senior Leadership
Mauro Caputi, Partner
Mr. Caputi is a Partner and co-founder of Mainspring. His core responsibilities include promoting the firm’s Contract Management capabilities, providing advisory services and strategy for helping clients launch their Contract Management programs, delivering Mainspring’s CLM thought leadership for the Contract Management community, and fostering alliance relationships with leading CLM technology solutions.
Mr. Caputi earned his bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering and his MBA from Columbia University in New York City. Mr. Caputi has presented at national conferences, and has published numerous Contract Management thought-leadership articles and whitepapers within major publications centered on how companies can maximize their Return on Contracts.TM His expertise includes close to 30 years of experience working with over 50+ Fortune 1000 companies improving their contracting capabilities.
Areas of Expertise:
- Enterprise Contracts Management / Contracts Lifecycle Management
- B2B Processes (Contact-to-Cash; Sourcing-to-Pay)
- Legal Management Services, and Regulatory Corporate Compliance
- Current State Assessment & Future State Operational Modeling
- ROI Business Case and Implementation Planning
- Contract Discovery, Inventorying, and Template Rationalization
- Requirements Definition and Software Selection of Contracts Management systems
- Contract Management Systems Design & Implementation
Peter Toundaian, Partner
Mr. Toundaian is a Partner with Mainspring Consulting Group, LLC. He leads Mainspring’s global practice for Contracts Management across all industry verticals. His major responsibilities include overall delivery, quality and management of implementations and Managed Services, developing the firm’s Contracts Management capabilities, ensuring the quality of Contracts Management projects, managing the team of contracts specialists, and fostering alliance relationships with leading Contracts Management vendors.
Mr. Toundaian has more than 30 years of experience holding senior technology management, business strategy and leadership positions. He is the former CIO, Partner with Accenture and KPMG, Vice President Professional Services. Mr. Toundaian is experienced in delivering large complex IT and business solutions to multiple industries including Health Care, Life Sciences, Automotive, and Manufacturing. In addition to his previous roles at Accenture and KPMG, he served as the Global Director for Contracting Management and Strategies at a large global medical device company, implementing a multi-phase Global implementation of an enterprise-wide application involving over 180 users across the US and Europe.
Areas of expertise
- Contracts Lifecycle Management
- Corporate Business Operations
- ROI Business Case development
- Risk Management
- Large Complex Implementation Planning Delivery, and Program / Project Management
- Current State Assessment & Storyboarding
- Contract Rationalization and consolidation
- Requirements Definition and Software Selection of the Best-of-Breed Solutions
- Systems Design & Implementation
- Organizational Change Management